Monday, July 8, 2013

One Book One Month

I love the smell of a new book, old book any book.  I love buying old books and finding a postcard, a note something left behind from it's former owner.  I have had a love affair with books for the longest time.  But I don't read as much as a I use to. 
I am the busy mother of three.  My children are like stair steps almost 2 years apart all three of them. I am trying to pass my love of reading onto them.  So what better way for them to starting reading more then to see their mother enjoying a good book.  So I decided to read one book in one month for one year. 
The first book I'm going to tackle is "The Shinning" by Steven King.  It has been years since I have read any horror.  I saw the movie again recently and it peeked my interest in reading it.  So bring on the ghost bar, twins of death and rivers of blood.  I'm ready!


Please visit my other blog She Loved Mystery So Much she became one at
http://shebecameon.blogspot.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment